Creation & design
Art & Spirituality - What I see in my work
My creative potential was actually already expressed during my school days. But as my family said so beautifully: " Learn something clever, you can't make a living from art ".
However, during my own first pregnancy in 2006, I was given a break from everyday life in the form of my first daughter Emily and the parental leave that went with it. I hadn't swung a brush for a long time, which I really missed. I am still very grateful today for the fateful turn in my life that my professional career took. One of my special gifts, as I call it, is my 3-dimensional imagination, coupled with a good dose of empathy. Highly sensitive - you can also call it that. As long as I'm standing at a work, I feel into it and I'm in the flow. Each work is a highly energetic mixture of the specifications of my customer (belly + design ideas) and the execution by me as an artist.
After an inspiration comes the implementation. This is also called manifestation. When a thought becomes reality, it is like giving birth. So we create a body cast, a moment of life that is preserved by it. Then the ingredients follow: Life time, energy, love for details and a vision - the finished work! Do you realize how valuable all of this is? How incredibly unique? A plaster cast of the baby bump designed by an artist with a light-filled aura is a pure expression of love and energy. That sounds cheesy, I know. But this is my realization, my daily being and years of working in this matter and subject, what fascinates me so much about it.
- - Should my plaster cast of the baby bump be hung on the wall?
- - Should my impression be on a base or on a picture frame?
- - Do I prefer it simple, romantic or playful?
- - What colors decorate my home environment?
- - Do you have favorite motifs? E.g. flower elements, symbols.. etc.
- - Favorite colors? 3 colors can always be combined harmoniously. Eg: white, gray + pink / mint / blue / red / green etc.
- - Should borders, bows and / or satin roses be added for decoration?